- I know, I know, it’s a movie. A VAMPIRE movie. But there was some serious liberties taken with the history here. I have to mention it.
- I could have forgive the strange pacing, the mediocre acting and special effects, if only the fight scenes had been cool!!!
- Gratuitous shot of naked woman? Check.
- I can’t decide if I liked the lack of explanation (where did the vampires come from? what can destroy them and what can’t? how did they adapt to the sun?) or if it bothered me.
- And yet, I was still entertained.
- For some reason, I really think this should be called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer
- Also, Benjamin Walker is Liam Neeson’s long lost son, right?? I’m not the only one who thinks so:
K’s rating of Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter: 5/10 mangoes
C’s rating of Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter: 2/10 mangoes